Friday, October 4, 2024

About me (again)

Hi, My name is Ethan Hannah and I am a student enrolled at LBCC. This blog will be based around my marketing class and will follow me throughout my journey in business and marketing. I enrolled in this course because I wanted to learn more about how I could be a good marketer. That being said, I am not a business major, but that doesn't stop me from being interested in this class and seeing what I could gain from it. My major as of the moment is visual arts but all I know is that I want to create my own work instead of being forced to by somebody above me.



        Taken in digital photography (because I already have so much Photojournalism on this blog)


I think what interests me most in taking this class is that I can learn skills that I will genuinely use throughout my whole life to be more successful. Learning business and marketing can end up being very useful and is always a good thing to fall back on to create success for yourself. Outside of college one of my biggest hobbies is listening to music, I will listen to any music of any genre as long as I like the song. I love discovering new artists and songs to expand my taste. I'm also really interested in photography, although this was discovered while I was in college. I took photojournalism last year and then digital photography and both made me feel very accomplished and I took a great interest to it since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marketing in the news:Apple's short film

Movie ad (Article source at the end)      The article I chose to write about is an article about apples first virtual reality short film, &q...